Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chinovi Cosmetics!!


Hola! 
I wanna tell you about Chinovi Cosmetics. I bought a few of her samples when she officially launched her shop, and I am not disappointed. I'm actually making another order for her soon! 
Chinovi has a lot of great color choices, and clearly states on all her products if it is not vegan or not lip safe. I know a lot of people use only vegan products, so it's a great thing to put right on the packaging for everyone. You can choose samples either in baggies or clamshells, or full sizes with or without sifters. prices range from $1 to $5, depending on what you order.
I ordered the "Grand Opening" collection and a few other samples, and Vanessa sent an extra freebie and some candy along with it. My girls devoured the candy for me..lol


I opened my package and found all of this neatly placed in a bright yellow paper bag. Very awesome.

I was kind of rushed when I did this, so the swatches are all on my hand, and I could only get one good pic. Everything is swatched over Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Base in Milky Way. 



These colors are all awesome. My favorites are Divine, Goddess, Welcome, Grand Opening and Funhouse. Even though a couple of them are not "my" colors, I still love them. Everything is super pigmented, with just the right amount of shimmer that my camera refused to catch for you. =(
I really can not wait until I am able to make another purchase!!





No comments: