Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lime Nails!!

Oi!

So...I'm in a group on Facebook that is full of awesome and win...and there are weekly nail challenges, makeup challenges, all sorts of things. This weeks nail challenge was "Citrus Nails" and I said to myself, "Self, I think we can do this." So I did.
Well, I tried at least. I kinda failed. But we won't talk about that.
I'm gonna post some pics, and I ask you to not judge me, mostly because I did these while at work, and I don't have the proper tools for the design I did..Soooo keep that in mind =]

I used Kleancolor Neon Green and White for the drawing.





Like I said, don't judge for the sloppiness..I used a staple to draw this on...lol






I used the flash on this picture trying to get the true color of the green. It really is a neon in person, but my crappy camera makes it darker.  The flash makes it a little closer to true color.













No comments: